Fantasy Gives is a 501c3 charitable organization founded in 2007 that provides financial support to non-profit groups through fantasy sports.
Fantasy Gives uses the immense popularity of the NFL (202.3 TV viewers) and fantasy sports (56.8 million participants…34% females) as a means to make a positive impact on our communities.
You can have fun playing our one-week fantasy football contests to support your favorite charity.
Fantasy Gives provides our fundraiser program at NO COST to charities. This is our way of giving back to the non-profit community.
- NO INVESTMENT (yes, it is really FREE)
- NO RISKS (nothing to lose and SO MUCH TO GAIN)
- NO BURDEN ON YOUR STAFF (we operate the fundraiser on your behalf)
- NO IMPACT ON YOUR OTHER FUNDRAISING EFFORTS (an additional way for your supporters to contribute)
By capitalizing on the popularity of the NFL and fantasy sports, non-profit groups could generate SIGNIFICANT REVENUE for their programs and services (100 participants = $10,500 / 5,000 participants = $525,000).*
At Fantasy Gives, can have fun playing our one-week fantasy football contests while supporting your favorite charity. Our fundraiser contests follow the same daily fantasy sports format (ex. FanDuel, Draft Kings, Yahoo Sports) that are popular and familiar to everyone (WITHOUT THE GAMBLING ASPECTS).
- EASY – simple for participants of all skill levels
- AFFORDABLE – $10 single entry / $150 season (17 entries)
- MINIMAL TIME COMMITMENT – contests take less than 5 minutes to play
You can even WIN THOUSANDS of DOLLARS PRIZES! This is our way of showing gratitude for your charitable efforts.
Please visit Fantasy Gives for more details and to GET STARTED TODAY!
* Based on participants playing the entire season